A natural soap that provides a spa treatment for your entire body! The rich consistency of avocado oil blended with loads of shea butter creates a rich, creamy, skin-nourishing facial or body bar.
Avocado's are great for you inside and out. This fruit is packed with antioxidants, vitamin C and E, and high in oleic and Omega-90 fatty acids. This soap is loaded with absolutely as many avocado ingredients as possible. It starts off with a generous quantity of avocado oil; fresh avocado puree is also added just to cover all the bases and provide an extra moisturising boost to an already creamy thick lather. it's intended use is as a facial bar, but don't be bullied by labels. This soap makes a great body bar or hand soap as well.
Learn more about the benefits of Avocado here that his bar will empart to your skin. Experience our handmade Avocado oil facial soap bar. This is the super-fruit for skincare.
Product overview: Good for All skin Types, especially mature skin.
This natural soap bar is loaded with skin-loving ingredients.
- Fresh avocado's are extremely beneficial for your skin. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft every time you hop in the shower. The added creaminess to the soap's lather is just fantastic!
- Shea Butter is excellent for dry, damaged, and maturing skin.
- Hemp Seed Oil, rich in vitamins, such as the natural anti-oxidant vitamin E, is one of the world's richest sources of polyunsaturated fats, including Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids as well as gamma-linolenic fatty acid (GLA), which makes it an excellent natural emollient.
- Avocado Oil, rich in fatty acids, has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and emollient properties, which may help ease symptoms of irritated skin conditions.
- Spirulina, a natural dye in soap, is renowed for its richness in nutrients and its antioxidant properties. Spirulina helps you fight against the effects of skin ageing thanks to its antioxidants. Also the elasticity of your skin will be improved.
HOW TO USE:
How Should I Use Natural Soap to Clean My Face?
We believe in simple, effective cleansing for your complexion and that is accomplished with natural soap and water. The purpose of soap is to combine with oil and dirt on the body, which allows water to wash it away. The method you use to cleanse your skin, especially your face, is really personal preference. We thought we would share just a few examples.
Hand Lathering is usually the suggested method for cleansing delicate facial skin.
- Use lukewarm water to create a creamy lather in your clean hands.
- Gently massage the lather over your face using circular motions with your fingers.
- Rinse with cool water and pat dry.
Washcloth Washers, such as our Magic cloth: A washcloth can help remove dead cells and invigorate your skin. A gentle massage with a soft washcloth can help keep facial skin smooth and clean.
- Rub the bar on a soft, clean, wet cloth to create a creamy lather.
- Apply to your face by a gentle massage using circular motions.
- Rinse with cool water and pat dry.
If you are using a washcloth:
- Exfoliating or scrubbing too hard may cause the skin to become red and irritated.
- Use a clean washcloth, especially if you are prone to acne. Washcloths can re-deposit dirt and grime right back onto your skin.
- Washcloths can have soft or rough fibers. You want to use soft, NOT rough fibers on your face.
Never share washcloths or other accessories and replace or clean them often.
A Few Other Pointers:
- Use warm, not hot, water to wash your face.
- Use cool water as a final rinse to close your pores.
- Avoid products made with synthetic ingredients that can irritate facial skin.
- Avoid products that contain alcohol which can cause skin to become tight and dry.
- Apply a moisturizer immediately after washing your face while skin is still damp.
Saponified Vegetable Oils: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Castor Oil, Shea butter, Mango Butter, Kaolin Clay, Green Clay, Spirulina Powder, Titanium Dioxide and Spearmint Essential Oil.
All soaps are 100% hand-crafted in the traditional cold process method with a blend of high quality plant oils and butters. It is vegan and free of synthetic fragrances, colourants and preservatives. The ingredients are combined manually, poured into forms, cut and decorated by hand. Therefore, they may differ slightly in shape or colour. However, the recipe is the same for each batch and equally delicate, foamy and efficient.
The white powder that you might see on the top of the soap is just soda ash, appears when the soap has contact with air and disappears after first use :)
AVOCADO Soap Bar - Facial and Body