Spoil mom this mothersday with our TIMELESS Pamper Candle.
The wicks we use are 100% from hemp. Hemp wicks are produced by working hemp fibers into twine and then coating it with beeswax. The hemp wicks provide a hotter burning wick, are lead and zinc free and produce little to no smoke. Your candles will last longer and the burning experience will be much more pleasant. Hemp wicks are environmentally sustainable and are a renewable resource
Why use our natural Soy Wax Candles?
- Soy wax is derived from natural vegetable oils, while paraffin is a refined gasoline by-product.
- Soy candles burn clean with no toxins, carcinogens or pollutants and no petrolium-carbon soot.
- Soy wax burns cooler, meaning it will generally last 30-50% longer than a paraffin candle.
- Soy wax can be used directly on the skin as a moisturiser or as a massage oil (provided essential oil levels are not too high).
- Soy candles release their fragrance more readily than paraffin wax, and we only use the highest quality, completely pure, natural essential oils to fragrance our soy candles.
- Soy candles burn evenly, as opposed to many paraffin candles which tend to burn down the middle of the candle around the wick, resulting in a huge wastage of wax and a limited life span for the candle.
- Soy wax is completely biodegradable.
- A Soy wax spill cleans up simply with soap and water, while paraffin wax spills are very difficult to deal with.
- Containers can be easily re-used by simply washing out the remaining soy wax with soap and water, or putting in the dishwasher.
Our candles are hand-poured using 100% soy wax, pure hemp wicks and the finest essential oils. Housed in minimalistic jars (with lids), the design is subtle and sleek in looks but creates a celebration of beautiful scents.
HOW TO USE A PAMPER CANDLE?
Always trim wicks to 0.5 cm before lighting. The first time you light your candle, let it burn for 3-4 hours to allow the melted wax to reach the edge of the container to prevent your candle from tunneling.
Do not place a burning candle near clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable. Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax. Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep or if the flame gets too close to the candle holder or container. A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
Image is representative of the actual product you receive and may vary slightly due to availability of vessels.
• 100ml | Approx. +-40 hours burn time
• Hand-poured in Central SA
• Vegan and cruelty-free