In aromatherapy, Frankincense Boswell Serrata is known for its calming and grounding properties, promoting emotional balance, tranquillity, and overall well-being.
Its anti-inflammatory and astringent qualities also make it an effective skincare ally, addressing various skin concerns and promoting a healthy complexion.
In perfumery, the captivating scent of Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil serves as a sophisticated base note, blending harmoniously with a wide range of fragrance families, including citrus, floral, and woody notes.
Its timeless and evocative nature adds depth, warmth, and elegance to any composition, making it a treasured element for both aromatherapists and perfumers.
- Frankincense essential oil is obtained from the dried and distilled resin of the Frankincense tree, which is native to specific regions of Africa and the Middle East.
- Frankincense oil gets its name from the term “franc encens,” which means “high-quality incense” in French. Considered to be a “pure incense,” it was the most desirable of all the other types of incense.
- Its potent aroma can be described as woody, earthy, and spicy with a fruity nuance. Used in aromatherapy, its sedative and comforting fragrance is believed to strengthen and invigorate the respiratory system.
- Frankincense essential oil contains properties that reduce feelings of anxiety, stimulate the immune system, and diminish signs of aging, among other demonstrated activities. It can be used cosmetically, medicinally, and for eliminating surface and airborne bacteria.
- Pregnant women and individuals with bleeding disorders are warned that Frankincense is an emmenagogue that has blood thinning effects, which may increase their risk of irregular bleeding.
HOW TO USE:
- Body massage use 1 to 6 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier oil.
- Face care use 1 to 3 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier or base.
- Body & Hair care use 2 to 6 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier or base.
- Diffuse in a burner or diffuser to get rid of bad smells, and to invite an invigorating and refreshing scent into the home or office.
- Do not use during the first 3 months of pregnancy / breastfeeding
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
- DO NOT USE UNDILUTED and seek medical and specialist advise when in doubt