The JUSTBLiSS Camel Milk soap bar calms the skin and makes is more supple. It has carotene, Vitamins A, B1, B2, B12 and D, which protect the skin from sun damage or other skin problems. The skin instantly become hydrated without feeling greasy or sticky. Camel milk, rich in natural vitamins and minerals, has been revered for centuries for its moisturising and healing properties.
Our soap with camel milk is a luxurious soap that reduces dryness, inflammation and leaves the skin well-moisturized and smooth. It soothes the skin and is particularly suitable for aging skin because it restores elasticity and gives the skin a nice glow.
Camel milk is a new trend among skin care products and has quickly become very popular. Camel milk contains alpha hydroxide acids that can help smooth fine lines and counteract wrinkles and thus have an anti-aging effect. It is also rich in vitamins D, C and iron.
Read more about the benefits of Camel milk here.
Key ingredients, besides our standard base are:
- Colloidal Oatmeal is just a wonderful ingredient for skincare. Colloidal Oatmeal works as an emollient by adding moisture to the skin. It keeps the skin soft and prevents it from feeling itchy. It can also give relief to irritated skin as it has anti-inflammatory properties that prevent redness and inflammation. This is because of the fibres and cellulose it contains.
- Camel milk may not be the first thing that comes to mind when you think of skincare, but it has been used for centuries to promote healthy, beautiful skin. Camel milk is packed with natural vitamins, including vitamin C, which is known for its skin-brightening properties. It also contains essential minerals like zinc and selenium, which help to repair and regenerate skin cells.
- Honey gives the substance properties that can speed healing and prevent infection. The smooth, texture also keeps moisture close to the skin, which can help your complexion become supple and glowing.
- Avocado Oil and Avocado Butter. Avocado Oil is full of Vitamins A, D and E that have been proven to help moisturise and protect your skin from UV rays. The fatty acids help increase collagen metabolism, which improves healing and fights the signs of ageing. The benefits of Avocado butter for skin are seemingly endless. For starters it can help prevent premature aging/wrinkles, helps to reduce dark marks, lightens skin tone, moisturizes your skin, prevents sun damage, imparts relief to dehydrated and ultra-sensitive skin.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps protect the skin from free radical damage.
Saponified Vegetable Oils: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Avocado Butter, Camel Milk Powder, Colloidal Oatmeal, Honey, Vitamin E.
All soaps are 100% handcrafted in the traditional cold process method with a blend of high quality plant oils and butters. It is free of synthetic fragrances, colourants and preservatives. The ingredients are combined manually, poured into forms, cut and decorated by hand. Therefore, they may differ slightly in shape or colour. However, the recipe is the same for each batch and equally delicate, foamy and efficient.
The white powder that you might see on the top of the soap is just soda ash, appears when the soap has contact with air and disappears after first use :)