This upcycled wine bottle soy candle is a perfect gift for the wine lover or foodie in your life! Each hand-cut, hand-poured wine bottle candle upcycles an empty bottle. After the bottle is cut, the edges are carefully sanded down until smooth. Each natural soy candle is hand-poured in small batches and highly scented with high quality fragrance oils. Natural soy candle burns cleanly with a lead-free wick.
Due to the individual, handmade nature of this item, no two wine bottle candles are the same. Please expect variations in glass color and slight imperfections in edges at times. We do not see these at flaws but as beauty marks of being lovingly handmade one at a time.
Our candles are all natural-hand poured-highest quality soy-vegan-lead free wicks- infused with the highest quality fragrance oils.
Your candle is will arrive presented in a kraft box :)
Benefits of soy wax candles:
- derived from natural vegetable oils,
- burns clean with no toxins, carcinogens or pollutants & no petroleum-carbon soot
- burns cooler, meaning it will generally last 30-50% longer than a paraffin candle
- can be used directly on the skin as a moisturiser or as a massage oil (provided essential oil levels are not too high).
- candles release their fragrance more readily & contains the highest quality, completely pure, natural essential oils
- burns evenly
- completely biodegradable.
- wax spills can be cleaned up with soap &water
• 310g | Approx. +-70 hours burn time
• Hand-poured in Central SA
• Vegan and cruelty-free
Merlot Fragrance Oil Description
Top Notes: Strawberry & Black Current
Heart Notes: Raspberry, Vanilla
Base Notes: Blackberry, sugar
TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
As these candles are made from wine bottles, their shape, and shade of colour can vary. Most will have a domed base, called a punt meaning the candle can only burn down this far, leaving a small amount of wax around the dome. To accommodate the different types of wine bottles, we pour some candles higher than others, to ensure all candles have a 50+ hour burn time.
Always trim wicks to 0.5 cm before lighting. The first time you light your candle, let it burn for 3-4 hours to allow the melted wax to reach the edge of the container to prevent your candle from tunneling.
Do not place a burning candle near clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable. Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax. Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep or if the flame gets too close to the candle holder or container. A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.