WHAT DOES A JADE ROLLER DO?
Jade rollers, like any facial massage, do help stimulate circulation and aid lymphatic drainage, which can help decrease puffiness. Because they are made of natural stone, jade rollers stay cool to the touch and can be even more effective if you store them in the refrigerator or freezer. The cold temperature of the stone may help constrict blood vessels and reduce redness, ultimately increasing skin brightness. Using jade rollers may also help enhance penetration of skincare products that have been applied to the skin.
- Designed with a rolling massager for stimulating blood circulation
- Under eye press can reduce puffiness and dark circles
- Beauty contour handle will vibrate
- Genuine jade stone roller head and under eye press
- Can be refrigerated to increase cooling effect
HOW TO USE:
- Ensure your face and the jade roller are clean before using.
- Apply either a serum, or oil, such as our Squalane Facial oil, to your skin.
- Starting at the neck, roll on gently upward and out, without applying too much pressure to prevent irritation. Slowly move up your face, ending with your forehead.
- When finished, clean the jade roller with soap and water. Let dry.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer between uses.
HOW OFTEN TO USE A JADE ROLLER?
Finding time to squeeze an extra step into your beauty routine is tricky. And the good news: While you'll definitely want to reach for your favorite moisturizer or serum on a daily basis, you don't have to be quite so regimented with jade rolling—unless you want to. There's really no set rule, though it's safe to use daily, or even twice daily—once in the morning and once at night. It's really about personal preference
- After use, wipe your roller gently with a soft, damp cloth; dry with an absorbent cloth.
- Place your roller on a towel or cloth to dry completely before packing away.
- Never use hot water to clean your roller; never soak it in water.
- Do not expose your roller to harsh chemicals or cleaning agents, as this will erode the finish; polish.
I purchased a few items as gifts and some stuff for my family. The shampoo bar (rosemary and mint) is an absolutely dream and such good value for money. Really happy and impressed with the quality of products and service from JustBliss Soap. Highly recommende.d