Ylang Ylang essential oil is a 100% pure essential oil extracted from the fragrant flowers of the tropical ylang-ylang tree. This exotic oil has been traditionally used for centuries to promote relaxation, enhance emotional balance, and alleviate stress.
In aromatherapy, Ylang Ylang essential oil is prized for its calming and mood-lifting properties, making it a popular choice for reducing anxiety and promoting a sense of well-being.
In the realm of natural cosmetics and perfumery, Ylang Ylang essential oil is widely used for its captivating floral scent and its ability to nourish and rejuvenate the skin.
Pale yellow to orange yellow coloured liquid.
Blends well with: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Neroli, Orange, Rose & Sandalwood.
- Combats Impotence
- Alleviates Insomnia
- Soothes anger
- Positive effect on emotions, lifting mood
- Fantastic properties for thickening hair
- Preventing signs of aging
- Increasing blood flow and regulating heartbeat
- Used as flavouring and preservative in food and beverage industry
- Very popular ingredient in perfumery and cosmetics industry
HOW TO USE:
Massage & body care:
Body massage use 1 to 6 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier oil
Face care use 1 to 3 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier or base
Body & Hair care use 2 to 6 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier or base
Bath First mix 10 to 15 drops of essential oil with 20 ml vegetable glycerine or 1 cup of Epsom salts
- Ultrasonic Diffusers for air purification, use 10 ml 3 times a day.
- Spray Add 5 drops of essential oil for 10 ml of vegetable glycerine and add water
- Do not use during the first 3 months of pregnancy / breastfeeding
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
- DO NOT USE UNDILUTED and seek medical and specialist advise when in doubt