Rose Geranium Essential Oil (Pelargonium graveolens), extracted from the leaves and flowers of the plant, is known for its versatile properties in aromatherapy, natural cosmetics, and perfumery.
This oil boasts a sweet, floral aroma with a hint of citrus, making it a popular choice in perfumery for creating captivating fragrances.
In aromatherapy, Rose Geranium Oil is prized for its calming and uplifting effects, helping to alleviate stress and enhance mood.
Traditionally, it has been used for its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, making it a valuable ingredient in natural cosmetics to promote healthy skin and soothe minor irritations.
Incorporate Rose Geranium Essential Oil into your daily routine to experience its wonderful benefits!
Pale yellow to pinkish yellow colored liquid
Blends well with: Clove, Lavender, Neroli, Patchouli, Rosemary, Lemongrass & Sandalwood.
IN ESSENCE, USED FOR...
- To help oily skin or complexions prone to Acne and pimple recover and regenerate
- To help with Eczema, chapping and cracks
- In cream for mature skins, to tighten, tonify and boost skin regeneration, to lessen wrinkles, lines and stretch lines
- Added to shampoo to combat dandruff
- To prevent mycoses
- To repel insects and soothe bites
- To stop nose bleeds and on minor cuts,
- To soothe osteoarthritis and rheumatism pains
HOW TO USE:
Massages & body care:
- Body massage use 1 to 6 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier oil.
- Face care use 1 to 3 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier or base.
- Body & Hair care use 2 to 6 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier or base.
- Bath First mix 10 to 15 drops of essential oil with 20 ml vegetable glycerine or 1 cup of Epsom salts.
- Ultrasonic Diffusers for air purification, use 10 ml 3 times a day.
- Spray Add 5 drops of essential oil for 10 ml of vegetable glycerine and add water.
- Steam Inhalation -- add 5 drops of essential oil to a pot of hot water.
- Do not use during the first 3 months of pregnancy / breastfeeding
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
- DO NOT USE UNDILUTED and seek medical and specialist advise when in doubt
ABOOUT STANDARDISED ESSENTIAL OILS
Standardized essential oils are pure essential oils that have been produced to create a standard scent, and consistent quality with every single batch produced. They are created from the same pure constituents that make up conventional essential oils.