The gorgeous and uplifting scent of Neroli which is also known as Orange Blossom essential oil, is a wildly popular natural fragrance with a host of therapeutic properties. In aromatherapy practice Neroli often used to help manage stress and anxiety, and to assist in the relief of symptoms associated with nervous exhaustion and depression.
Colourless to pale yellow liquid
Blends well with: Benzoin, Camomile, Clary Sage, Coriander, Jasmine, Melissa, Peppermint & Ylang-ylang.
- Calm fears and panic disorders
- Calms Insomnia
- Assists with managing feelings of depression
- Eases feelings of grief
- Soothes the mind
- Combats Dermatitis
- Moisturizes and soothes mature and sensitive skin
- Helps to fade stretch-marks
HOW TO USE:
Massages & body care: Body massage use 1 to 6 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier oil.
- Face care use 1 to 3 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier oil.
- Body & Hair care use 2 to 6 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier oil.
- Bath First mix 10 to 15 drops of essential oil with 20 ml vegetable glycerine or 1 cup of Epsom salts
Diffusion: Ultrasonic Diffusers for air purification, use 10 ml 3 times a day.
- Do not use during the first 3 months of pregnancy / breastfeeding
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
- DO NOT USE UNDILUTED and seek medical and specialist advise when in doubt
ABOOUT STANDARDISED ESSENTIAL OILS
Standardized essential oils are pure essential oils that have been produced to create a standard scent, and consistent quality with every single batch produced. They are created from the same pure constituents that make up conventional essential oils.