Lemongrass essential oil has been prized for centuries for its diverse and potent properties in aromatherapy, natural cosmetics, and perfumery.
The oil's citrusy aroma offers invigorating and uplifting effects, making it a popular choice in aromatherapy to promote mental clarity and focus.
In natural cosmetics, lemongrass essential oil is valued for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which help to maintain clear and healthy skin.
In perfumery, the distinctive, fresh scent of lemongrass has been used as a key note to create vibrant and stimulating fragrances.
Pale yellow to orange yellow coloured liquid.
Blends well with: Peppermint, Lavender, Rosemary, Ginger and Cedarwood Essential Oils.
- Improve Bloating, flatulence
- Improve Cellulite appearance
- Create homemade anti cellulite creams and lotions
- Care for oily skins, acne, and pimple prone skins
- Makes hair shine, especially oily hair.
- Fight against lice, scabies
HOW TO USE:
Massage & body care:
Body massage use 1 to 6 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier oil
Face care use 1 to 3 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier or base
Body & Hair care use 2 to 6 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier or base
Bath First mix 10 to 15 drops of essential oil with 20 ml vegetable glycerine or 1 cup of Epsom salts
- Ultrasonic Diffusers for air purification, use 10 ml 3 times a day.
- Spray Add 5 drops of essential oil for 10 ml of vegetable glycerine and add water
- Do not use during the first 3 months of pregnancy / breastfeeding
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
- DO NOT USE UNDILUTED and seek medical and specialist advise when in doubt