Lemon essential oil (Citrus limonum) is a 100% pure essential oil, extracted through the cold-pressing of lemon peels.
Renowned for its refreshing and uplifting aroma, lemon essential oil has been traditionally used in aromatherapy to enhance mood and alleviate stress.
Its astringent and antiseptic properties make it an excellent addition to natural cosmetic formulations, including facial cleansers and toners, to help maintain a clear and healthy complexion.
In perfumery, Citrus limonum contributes a bright, citrusy note, often used as a top note to invigorate the senses.
Historically, lemon essential oil has been utilized for its ability to purify the air, and was commonly employed in ancient Rome to cleanse and refresh living spaces.
- Lemon Essential Oil is the fresh and sweet citrus essence obtained from the peel of fruit from the Citrus limon tree.
- Used in aromatherapy, Lemon Essential Oil is known to be a wonderful mood enhancer, perking up the spirit and stirring feelings of energy and exuberance.
- Lemon Essential Oil is so well loved for its mood enhancing effects that it is has been dubbed "liquid sunshine".
- In perfumery, Lemon Essential Oil is a bright and cheery top note that often conveys the first impression of a spirited citrus fragrance.
- Lemon Essential Oil benefits include cleansing and purifying properties for aromatherapy applications and natural cosmetics, as well as a brightening influence on the skin and hair.
HOW TO USE:
- Body massage use 1 to 6 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier oil.
- Face care use 1 to 3 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier or base.
- Body & Hair care use 2 to 6 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier or base.
- Diffuse in a burner or diffuser to get rid of bad smells, and to invite an invigorating and refreshing scent into the home or office.
- Do not use during the first 3 months of pregnancy / breastfeeding
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
- DO NOT USE UNDILUTED and seek medical and specialist advise when in doubt