Lavender Essential Oil is arguably the most beloved essential oil and a must-have in the first aid kit. It is anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial. It is also an astringent. It is effective on minor skin irritations, mild acne and burns as its antiseptic properties help to speed the healing process. The scent of lavender is both relaxing and uplifting and offers relief for depression, headaches and insomnia. Lavender is often used to calm anxiety and helps in eliminating insomnia. An adaptogen essential oil.
Remarkably effective, perfectly safe to use, exceptionally well tolerated, True lavender is one of the Must have essential oils. Indicated for so many diverse situations, this is truly a universal helper, all-rounder to diffuse or to add into your massage oils and body care
Colourless to pale yellow liquid
Blends well with: Lavender oil is so versatile and blends well with most other essential oils, carrier oils, natural salts and soaps; making it a perfect choice for many 'Make Your Own' mixtures
- To improve muscular pain, cramps, contractions, and spasms.
- To alleviate stress, anxiety, restlessness, insomnia (1 drop of lavender on pillow, pyjamas or shirt collar is often used to help fall asleep faster and to promote a good restful sleep)
- To help with acne, eczema, psoriasis, minor burns and sun burns, bed sores, skin irritations, rosacea
- To soothe rheumatism
- To calm nausea, migraines, headaches
- Hunger control
- To appease insects’ stings
- To fight bugs in pantries, cupboards, and drawers (1 drop of Lavender essential oil, on a cotton ball to keep away pantry and clothes moths, silverfishes, cockroaches and other unwanted bugs)
- To perfume clothes in drawers
- To add to custom made skin care: fantastic regenerating and appeasing oil. Lavender essential oil calm skins irritations and sun burns, soothes sensitive skins and helps purify acne prone skins
HOW TO USE:
Massages & body care: Body massage use 1 to 6 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier oil.
- Face care use 1 to 3 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier or base.
- Body care use 2 to 6 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier or base
- Bath First mix 10 to 15 drops of essential oil with 20 ml vegetable glycerine or 1 cup of Epsom salts.
- Ultrasonic Diffusers for air purification, use 10 ml 3 times a day.
- Spray Add 5 drops of essential oil for 10 ml of vegetable glycerine and add water.
- Steam Inhalation -- add 5 drops of essential oil to a pot of hot water
- Do not use during the first 3 months of pregnancy / breastfeeding
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
- DO NOT USE UNDILUTED and seek medical and specialist advise when in doubt
ABOOUT STANDARDISED ESSENTIAL OILS
Standardized essential oils are pure essential oils that have been produced to create a standard scent, and consistent quality with every single batch produced. They are created from the same pure constituents that make up conventional essential oils.