Jasmine Oil does more than just smell divine - it has the most amazing power to calm and relax, lift depression and and boost self-confidence. It is these unique sensual, soothing and calming properties that make Jasmine of of the most in-drmand aphrodisiacs.
Amber orange to reddish brown slightly viscous, mobile liquid. Can become thicker in chilly weather.
- Promotes sensuality
- Good hormone balancer
- Helps with post-natal depression
- Improves skin elasticity - helps to reduce stretch marks and scars
- Calms irritating coughs
Blends well with: Orange, Lemon, Lavender, Rose, Rosemary, Sandalwood & Frankincense.
HOW TO USE:
- Body massages: use 1 to 6 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier oil
- Face care: use 1 to 3 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier or base
- Body & Hair care use: 2 to 6 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier or base
- Bath: First mix 10 to 15 drops of essential oil with 20 ml vegetable glycerine or 1 cup of Epsom salts
Diffusion, Ultrasonic Diffusers for air purification: use 10 min 3 times a day.
Inhalation: A few deep inhalations from the bottle directly, or 1 to 2 drops on a tissue; mix 1 drops of essential oil per 4 drops of a carrier oil, mix and apply 1 drop on each inner wrist, and inhale deeply.
- Do not use during the first 3 months of pregnancy / breastfeeding
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
- DO NOT USE UNDILUTED and seek medical and specialist advise when in doubt
ABOOUT STANDARDISED ESSENTIAL OILS
Standardized essential oils are pure essential oils that have been produced to create a standard scent, and consistent quality with every single batch produced. They are created from the same pure constituents that make up conventional essential oils.