Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil (Cedrus atlantica) is a 100% pure essential oil extracted from the wood of the Atlas Cedar tree, native to the Atlas Mountains in North Africa.
Historically, this aromatic oil has been revered for its grounding and calming properties, making it an ideal addition to any aromatherapy routine.
Cedarwood Essential Oil is known for its warm, woody, and balsamic aroma, which makes it a popular choice for natural perfumery and cosmetic applications.
In aromatherapy, it is often used to promote relaxation, ease stress, and support a restful night's sleep.
As a natural cosmetic ingredient, Cedarwood Essential Oil is valued for its astringent properties, which can help to balance oily skin and improve the overall complexion.
Experience the age-old benefits of this captivating essential oil by incorporating it into your daily rituals.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil is steam distilled from the wood of the Cedar tree, of which there are several species.
- Used in aromatherapy applications, Cedarwood Essential Oil helps to deodorize indoor environments, repel insects, prevent the development of mildew, improve cerebral activity, relax the body, enhance concentration, decrease hyperactivity, reduce harmful stress, ease tension, clear the mind, and encourage the onset of quality sleep.
- Used cosmetically on the skin, Cedarwood Essential Oil can help soothe irritation, inflammation, redness, and itchiness, as well as dryness that leads to cracking, peeling, or blistering. It helps regulate sebum production, eliminates acne-causing bacteria, guards the skin against environmental pollutants and toxins, reduces the chances of future breakouts, helps to eliminate unpleasant odors, and reduces the appearance of the signs of aging.
- Used in hair, Cedarwood Oil is known to cleanse and enhance circulation to the scalp, tighten the follicles, stimulate healthy growth, reduce thinning, and slow hair loss.
- Used medicinally, Cedarwood Essential Oil is reputed to protect the body against harmful bacteria, facilitate wound-healing, address the discomforts of muscle aches, joint pain or stiffness, soothe coughs as well as spasms, support the health of the organs, regulate menstruation, and stimulate circulation.
HOW TO USE:
- Body massage use 1 to 6 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier oil.
- Face care use 1 to 3 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier or base.
- Body & Hair care use 2 to 6 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier or base.
- Diffuse in a burner or diffuser to get rid of bad smells, and to invite an invigorating and refreshing scent into the home or office.
- Do not use during the first 3 months of pregnancy / breastfeeding
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
- DO NOT USE UNDILUTED and seek medical and specialist advise when in doubt