The JB Activated charcoal soap is one of our best sellers for its ability to deeply cleanse, soothe irritated skin, and treat acne and other skin issues.
A great deep cleansing natural body and complexion soap made with Activated charcoal, and Eucalyptus, Peppermint and Lavender Essential oils. Charcoal adsorbs (yes, adsorbs) dirt and debris from pores leaving skin clean, soft, and smooth, and black clay helps replenish depleted minerals.
Learn more about the benefits of Activated Charcoal here.
Product overview: Good for: Normal to Oily Skin, Acne-prone Skin!
This natural soap bar is loaded with skin-loving ingredients.
- Shea Butter absorbs easily into the skin and is recognized as one of the best aids for dry aging skin, dermatitis, and eczema.
- Hemp Seed Oil, rich in vitamins, such as the natural anti-oxidant vitamin E, is one of the world's richest sources of polyunsaturated fats, including Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids as well as gamma-linolenic fatty acid (GLA), which makes it an excellent natural emollient.
- Great for acne-prone-skin --naturally deep cleans without drying.
- Lavender Essential Oil: Has natural antibacterial and antiseptic properties that are known to help clear skin of acne, blemishes, and other skin issues.
- Peppermint Essential Oil: Has a crisp fresh scent and provides a nice cooling sensation to your skin. Also contains natural antimicrobial and antifungal properties
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil: Has natural antiseptic and antimicrobial properties that provide many skin healing benefits
HOW TO USE:
How Should I Use Natural Soap to Clean My Face?
We believe in simple, effective cleansing for your complexion and that is accomplished with natural soap and water. The purpose of soap is to combine with oil and dirt on the body, which allows water to wash it away. The method you use to cleanse your skin, especially your face, is really personal preference. We thought we would share just a few examples.
Hand Lathering is usually the suggested method for cleansing delicate facial skin.
- Use lukewarm water to create a creamy lather in your clean hands.
- Gently massage the lather over your face using circular motions with your fingers.
- Rinse with cool water and pat dry.
Washcloth Washers, such as our Magic cloth: A washcloth can help remove dead cells and invigorate your skin. A gentle massage with a soft washcloth can help keep facial skin smooth and clean.
- Rub the bar on a soft, clean, wet cloth to create a creamy lather.
- Apply to your face by a gentle massage using circular motions.
- Rinse with cool water and pat dry.
If you are using a washcloth:
- Exfoliating or scrubbing too hard may cause the skin to become red and irritated.
- Use a clean washcloth, especially if you are prone to acne. Washcloths can re-deposit dirt and grime right back onto your skin.
- Washcloths can have soft or rough fibers. You want to use soft, NOT rough fibers on your face.
Never share washcloths or other accessories and replace or clean them often.
A Few Other Pointers:
- Use warm, not hot, water to wash your face.
- Use cool water as a final rinse to close your pores.
- Avoid products made with synthetic ingredients that can irritate facial skin.
- Avoid products that contain alcohol which can cause skin to become tight and dry.
- Apply a moisturizer immediately after washing your face while skin is still damp.
Saponified Vegetable Oils: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Kaolin Clay, Activated Charcoal, Titanium Dioxide, Eucalyptus, Peppermint and Lavender Essential Oil.
Please Note: We don't skimp on the charcoal. The deep color may cause staining on light colored washcloths. Stains should disappear after laundering, but we make no promises.
All soaps are 100% hand-crafted in the traditional cold process method with a blend of high quality plant oils and butters. It is vegan and free of synthetic fragrances, colourants and preservatives. The ingredients are combined manually, poured into forms, cut and decorated by hand. Therefore, they may differ slightly in shape or colour. However, the recipe is the same for each batch and equally delicate, foamy and efficient.
The white powder that you might see on the top of the soap is just soda ash, appears when the soap has contact with air and disappears after first use :)
Buying for more than a year. They haven't disappointed me even once.