Our JB Cleansing balm is a luxurious, multitasking skincare product. The balm is known for it's rich and creamy texture, soothing properties and ability to leave the skin feeling nourished and hydrated.
When applied to the skin, the balm's smooth texture melts into an oil-like consistency, gently dissolving and breaking down makeup, excess sebum and other impurities. However, once rinsed with water, the balm emulsifies and transforms into a milky consistency, effectively lifting away the oils, dirt and makeup residue. This Dual-action results in a deep cleanse, leaving the skin soft, supple and thoroughly cleansed without feeling tight or dry.
Why we love this Product:
- Gentle and Effective Cleansing: This gentle approach ensures that your skin is thoroughly cleansed without feeling tight or dry or stripping the skin of its natural oils.
- Balancing the Skin's Natural Oils: This helps to preserve and restore the balance leaving your skin hydrated and nourished.
- Hydration and Nourishment: This natural Ingredients help to lock in moisture, replenish the skin's natural barrier and improve its overall hydration levels as well as promotes a plump, supple and youthful complexion.
- Makeup Removal Capabilities: It's natural oil-based textures quickly dissolve makeup, making it easier to wipe away.
- Cleansing and Soothing Properties: These natural Ingredients can help reduce redness, inflammation and skin sensitivity.
HOW TO USE:
Step 1: Scoop a generous amount with either clean dry fingers or bamboo spoon, and warm in palm of hands. Apply to dry skin.
Step 2: Use your fingertips to massage into skin with gentle upward and outward circular motions, focusing on areas that need attention (like eye makeup).
Step 3: Rinse with water. If using as a makeup melting balm to break down makeup, wipe off any residue with a warm, damp washcloth or makeup remover cloth. Can be used as step 1 of a double cleanse, of alone, AM/PM.
Hemp Seed Oil, Castor Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, BTMS-25. Polysorbate 80 & Vitamin E.
For external use only. Do not use on open wounds. Store below 25ºC out of direct sunlight.
Always patch test before using products - If irritation occurs, discontinue use.