Sweet Orange Essential Oil is extracted from the peel of the sweet orange fruit.
This uplifting and versatile oil has a sweet, citrus aroma, making it a popular choice in aromatherapy for promoting relaxation and reducing stress.
In natural cosmetic applications, Sweet Orange oil can be found in skincare formulations for its gentle cleansing properties and ability to rejuvenate dull or oily skin.
Additionally, its delightful fragrance makes it a sought-after ingredient in natural perfumery.
Clear pale yellow to orange liquid oil.
Blends well with: Pine, Cypress, Eucalyptus Radiata, Ginger, Cinnamon, Lavender, Petitgrain, Clove & Lavender.
IN ESSENCE, USED FOR...
- As a wonderful soft, and fruity and warm home fragrance
- To Sanitize the air
- To repel mites in Cupboards and drawers
- To Calm anxiety, stress, and restlessness
- As a skin toner (in masks, base shower gels, base shampoo, and night cream)
- To Help with insomnia (Diffuse in bedrooms half an hour before bedtime for peaceful sleep)
- Help with digestion with a massage on the stomach area
- In Gastronomic cuisine to aromatise oils, butters, syrups, honeys, chocolates, desserts and savoury dishes alike to add a sweet sophisticated citrussy zing to dishes.
HOW TO USE:
Massages & body care:
- Body massage use 1 to 6 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier oil.
- Face care use 1 to 3 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier or base.
- Body & Hair care use 2 to 6 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier or base.
- Bath First mix 10 to 15 drops of essential oil with 20 ml vegetable glycerine or 1 cup of Epsom salts
- Ultrasonic Diffusers for air purification, use 10 ml 3 times a day.
- Spray Add 5 drops of essential oil for 10 ml of vegetable glycerine and add water.
- Do not use during the first 3 months of pregnancy / breastfeeding
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
- DO NOT USE UNDILUTED and seek medical and specialist advise when in doubt