Unrefined Hemp Seed Oil is minimally processed and contains beneficial vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants.
It is a fast absorbing oil, high in omegas 3 and 6 which give it its moisturising and anti-inflammatory properties. Hemp Seed Oil is an oil that can be used on all skin and hair types. Being one of THE most perfectly balanced oils in terms of constituents antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, proteins, fatty acids and many more, Hemp Seed Oil is packed with all things needed to rejuvenate, maintain and protect.
Hemp Seed Oil is helpful against skin conditions such as eczema, scars and psoriasis, and has beneficial anti ageing properties.
Use neat, or in formulations.
Virgin Hemp Seed Oil has a short shelf life, therefore needs to be stored in a cool, dark place (preferably a fridge).
COMEDOGENIC: 0 (Do NOT cause pores to clog)
HYDRATING, NOURISHING: Main property
SOFTENING: Main property
ANTI-INFLAMAMATORY, CALMING: Major property
CICATRIZING, REGENERATING: Main property
ANTIOXYDANT: Main property
Regenerating, revitalizing: its rich content in vitamin E, a natural antioxidant, makes this oil an excellent anti-ageing support. With its remarkable skin regenerating properties Hemp seed oil is used effectively to repair cracks or crevices on hands and heels.
Moisturizing, softening: Hemp seed oil penetrates the skin fast, for an immediate moisturizing and nourishing effect. It is non comedogenic and is therefore suitable for face applications. The Omega-3, 6 and 9 naturally present in high percentage, will help maintain the skin good elasticity. Hemp seed oil is also used in hair care to deeply nourish dry hair, restore their shine and suppleness factor.
Anti-inflammatory: Fatty acids, especially omega 3, contribute to the anti-inflammatory properties of Hemp seed oil that help soothe skin irritations.
Soothing, calming: Hemp oil is rich in omega-3 and omega-6, fatty acids that play a major role in skin barrier function. They have an anti-erythema effect that helps to calm and soothe redness.
ALL SKIN TYPES. MATURE SKINS. FINE LINES AND WRINKLES.
DEVITALIZED, TIRED SKINS. SENSITIVE SKINS. IRRITATIONS, ERYTHEMA, REDNESS, PSORIASIS & ECZEMA PRONE SKINS. DEHYDRATED, VERY DRY AND ATOPIC SKINS. DRY, PULLING, AND EASILY MARKED SKINS. DRY & BRITTLE HAIR. VERY DRY HAIR.
Cold pressed exclusively from the cleaned seeds of Cannabis sativa, our Hemp seed oil is rich in essential fatty acids and is an emerald green gem of an oil, excellent alternative to Rosehip oil.
Intensely nourishing, Hemp seed oil is fast penetrating and will not leave a greasy film on your skin. This "dry" carrier oil oil is popular for massages or body oils. Hemp seed oil is non-comedogenic and can be applied to the face. It is an ingredient of choice to add to your base creams and lotions to help fight skin dehydration. Suitable for all skin types, including oily skin types with a special interest for aging skin for which Hemp seed oil will do wonders restoring elasticity and boosting radiance. Sensitive skins will find this fast penetrating oil calming as well as nourishing.
HOW TO USE:
As a general daily face, body, and hair care ingredient:
For your skin:
- To help soothe, repair, and nourish skins that are fighting dryness, eczema, and psoriasis
- On cracked heel or fingers
- Mix with essential oils or other carrier oils, in your body cream or lotion base cream to make customized mature or sensitive skincare.
- Add to Bases to create anti-aging and regenerating creams for mixed, normal, or dry skin
- To make your hydrating and protecting lip balms
- Add to base Castile soap or base lotions for dry skin
- “Dry” massage oils in combination with essential oils
For your hair:
- Add a few drops into your dry hair shampoo and specially in your conditioner bases for, to promote shine and easy detangle.
- Massage a few drops with your fingertips directly onto hair as an after-shampoo or detangler
- Add a few drops of hair serum, essential oils or mix with another carrier oil (Argan, Castor, Coconut, Neem...) and create hair masks with clays (Rhassoul, green clay…)
- Blend with essential oils (tea tree, lavender, ylang-ylang as serums for irritated scalps
For your pets:
The oil may be added to food as a nutritional supplement or used on the skin for moisturizing or healing purposes when needed.
- Cats and small dogs: ½ - 1 teaspoon (2.5 – 5 ml)
- Medium dogs: One teaspoon daily. (5 ml)
- Large dogs: One to three teaspoons (5 – 15 ml)
Note: Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established. Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
- AVOID CONTACTS WITH EYES
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time. Read more on why hemp oil balms is worth your while HERE
Not sure if the patch on my upper lip is some skin disorder. It has been awhile now. Used a lot of creams already. Nothing helped. Since using this Hemp oil it has become better already. Not so red anymore. Feels like patch is smaller and starting to heal. I will keep putting it on and give update of the outcome.