BENEFITS OF MORINGA FOR SKIN
1. Slows down ageing: Moringa oil and moringa leaf powder are both used topically on the face to prevent wrinkles and free radical damage to the skin. Moringa may help firm up your facial skin and also help reduce wrinkles and blemishes, making you look younger..
2. Improves complexion: Moringa may help improve your complexion by preventing blemished and give you an even tone, when applied topically.
3. Fights acne: It may seem counter-productive but applying moringa oil on the face has been known to prevent acne breakouts, due to its anti-bacterial properties. The same effect can be achieved by applying a paste of moringa leaves on the affected areas of the face and washing your face with moringa soap. However, it’s always advisable to consult an expert dermatologist before self-administering any skin treatments, whether internally or topically.
4. Help in removing toxins: Pimple and acne breakouts may be signs of accumulation of toxins in the blood. Washing your face with moringa soap regularly and consuming moringa in it’s powder form will definitely translate into a clearer and healthier skin.
5. Reduces large pores: Moringa also acts on large open pores of the skin and tightens the skin. It has skin health boosting collagen protein, which helps in reducing pores.